Need for Speed: Undercover Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Note: my mates dropping a cosworth engine in his capri over xmas so it'll go like s*** off a shiny shovel.
I think it's ok but i'm glade I downloaded it first cuz I really don't think its worth the money going by how little detail they put into it.
1) You have the power from the likes of an 8800GT or 280 and your telling me they couldn't add in a day/night cycle?
2) Anyone else notice they used parts of road/building layout from NFS back to MW? Tho I think they were smart enough to leave the bus station from MW out... I could be wrong since I haven't check the upper left part of the map yet....
3) Do they not realize some if not many of us like the feature from Underground where your just cruising down the hwy when a random car comes up and challenges you to a race...
4) Why can't they make a free drive/race style game? Meaning all the cars can be bought from the start (if you got the money), all parts are available from the start. For racing, place random events all over the map and have them change location from time to time. Add day/night (something no NFS game has had if I can recall), add weather effects and be done with it! No story, no hidden parts, no hidden anything!
5) They admitted Prostreet was bad, they made Undercover in just one year.... Umm Crysis took how long? Unreal3 is taking how long?
6) Compare Underground 2, MW, Carbon, prostreet, and now undercover... See much of a difference? Say the kind of difference you see if you were to play Quake and then Quake2? Hell look at the difference between Farcry and Farcry2. Seems like every game out there has improved in graphics from one chapter to the next but NFS...
7) Numbers 5 and 6 apply to racing games by EA because EA is one of if not the biggest gaming company, so if the little guys can come up with Crysis or Half Life, why can't they do the same for NFS?
8) How much longer before EA EP's it to death like they have the Sims2, now Spore, and I'm sure the Sims3?
9) Since they seem to be stuck on city scenes, why can't they put a real race track in the city somewhere that has random special events, so those of us that feel like going around a track from time to time can?
10) It's nice that there is so much hwy to cruse on but what's the point? See number 3....
I think I'll buy this when it reaches the $30 mark, till then forget it. The only thing I see exciting about it is the one or two cars the other games don't have and semi different scene to look at when you get tired of Most wanted and Carbon.
[Edited by moderator EternalSlayer, 11/21/2008 1:37:13 PM]
[Edited by moderator EternalSlayer, 11/21/2008 1:37:39 PM]
Only driving is fun - easy and simple like it should be.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem