Fallout 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I'm seriously bugged with an issue and stuck to find a location. The radio is not turned on in the Pip-Boy, the volume in the main setup is turned down low but the damn radio is still playing, infact I think it is playing between the 2 available radios (Galaxy & Enclave) and I can't get it to stop.
Anyone know if there is something I can do to stop it from playing?
1. there have to be 2 radios around you. because if you turned the radio off on your pipboy, the only possibility to still listen to the radio is a radio standing around somewhere.
ergo: look for those radios and turn them off, too.
2. mod the game and create blank files, so the radio simply playes silence.
if you look around on the message-board, you should finde a thread about playing your own music.
use that "tutorial" to get the radio to play blanks.
the first method should be one, that helps, if your game isn't seriously bugged.
the second one much more invasive and i wouldn't want to do it, since i like the radio and i don't want my game to be that much modified at the time being . . . =)
and i hope, i was able to help.
I guess I'll have to have a look at sorting out this other suggestion of your.
Have you tried to use the console yet?
press ~, then type in:
then enter and quit console by again using the ~
If this doesn't work you should seriously consider visiting a doctor..
The Radio PipBoy is turned off, that's my problem. I've tried turning them on and then off again but makes no difference. Plus both Enclave and Galaxy are clashing and playing together.
go in option make the option sound for radio at 0 , and you will hear nothing , that will corect you'r problem no ?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem