Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Discussion
so far with new version:
1) japanese superweapons are not ready instantly and do not have instant regen.
2) japanese units do not unfurl their payload instantly. they do, however, come out of the buildings instantly. i may not look at this much, as this is a game design situation.
thanks for the feedback. i guess i need to look at this more.
So, that means that now, if I play the Rising Sun Empire, I won't get the benefits that the other factions get from the trainer? Ick, I really enjoy dropping endless slow bombs... I hope this isn't what you are trying to say
the slow bombs works fine. it's the superweapons for japan that don't regen instantly.
[Edited by Caliber, 11/6/2008 1:48:06 PM]
Ohhhhh, okay sweet-action. Thanks for clarifying... I just love spamming a cloud of bombs on top of a occupied enemy region It's wonderful, stupendous, awesome fun!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Plasma Force Armor (God Mode)
• Nuclear Death Pulse (Cripple All Forces)
+ 9 more options