Pokemon Pearl Discussion
If you have any problems:
1 Need help to access Wi-Fi.
2 Stuck somewhere on/in the game.
Post here and some Novice/Newbie will be able to help you out!!! Question by Question without skipping your Newest Topic Post
This way your topic will not get locked.
You'll get an answer.
And will not get revoked/banned without refund.
I'm just trying to help the CHU system because there's too many "help" and I can't tell which one is which.
1) Press x
2) Go to your bag
3) Go to your key items pocket
4) Scroll down to your pal pad
5) You can see your friend code or add a frends friend code like this.
Hit "See my friend code" for your friend code
Hit "Add new friend code" then add name and then
the friends friend code
If you dont have a pal pad do this
1) Go down stairs in any pokemon center
2) A girl will talk to you and give you your Pal Pad.
3) Look under "See My Friend Code" to see your FC.
If your friend code isn't there do this
1) Go down stairs in a pokemon center
2) Connect to wifi
3) Disconnect to wifi
4) Look at your pal pad
5) Go to your friend code and it will be there
Now in writing this down there will hopefully be nobody that asks this question.
[Edited by KzBankszB, 11/4/2008 6:10:40 PM]
EV Points meaning Effort Value Points.
Which are earned through leveling a Pokemon up. And those little points you get for leveling your Pokemon up are EV Points..
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem