Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Go to the game's install directory and locate this file: RA3_english_1.3.SkuDef
You can delete or simply move this file somewhere else and the trainer will work once more. I am not an expert with this stuff though and do not know what else this may do to your game. All I know is that when I did it the trainer started to work and so far there are no problems.
Hope that helps!
So in theory, this should not work. The only solution for unpatching is: uninstall the game, and then reinstall it but without patching.
Player's choice I suppose.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Plasma Force Armor (God Mode)
• Nuclear Death Pulse (Cripple All Forces)
+ 9 more options