Fallout 3 Discussion
1. does being evil keep you from joining the brotherhood of steel?
2. does anyone know where to find the outcast brotherhood hideout?
[Edited by brent713, 11/1/2008 12:59:44 PM]
The Outcast hideout is at Fort Independance, and I too am trying to get into the Brotherhood of Steel.
but i can do some missions for them so i hope that will let me in
[Edited by brent713, 11/4/2008 6:31:39 AM]
[Edited by Kuppz, 11/23/2008 11:00:01 AM]
Fort independance is the outcast hideout, though you have to sneak in to gain access. Because no matter how much stuff you give them you will never be accepted by them. You will always be a wastelander, a civilian, a child, to their cold stone frozen eyes... Personaly I killed them all and ripper of their right ears what messy job that was I can tell you.
Raiding Fort independance right from the get go gave me access to the Plasma Rifle early on. So wether your good or evil I recommend a sneak down to their cellar so you can raid the pantry as it's said.
The BOS side is "unlocked" after a specific quest. The gate guards will not let you in until then.
Edit: Yup, forgot Xbox players don't have the console.
[Edited by superweapons, 12/16/2008 8:15:17 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem