Fallout 3 Discussion
If you load a save game then use -100 on say sneak skill it will make it 0 the when you level up if fixes that -skill points problem then after you level up just put your skill back to a 100
the newest items are shown on the bottom of the list.
if you have an item in your inventory for some time and want the item code, drop it and pick it up again.
but you need to drop ALL the items of this one kind if you have multiple.
clicking on an item in world shows you the unique ID for this one item in the world.
you should notice that every item has a different ID. 10 nuka-cola bottles on the ground should have 10 different ID's.
another hint: if you want something a NPC has, but you dont want to screw any quests up, do as follows:
kill the character
get the items you want to have from the corps
open the console and use the "showinventory" command
use the console with the "additem"-command to get your items
no harm done and you got your cool gear. =)
There isn't much need now, as it's already been done.
Have a look at this web-page: fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_weapons
[Edited by trandy, 11/4/2008 2:39:57 AM]
open up console, click on the dude, type inv - will give you that dudes inventory same as it does for you
- and possibly net you an item that is different than the one he drops when he dies....for instance did anyone notice that the 10mm with code 6f210 does 115 max damage with all stats/skills/perks at max?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• No Inventory Weight
• 100% Weapon Condition
+ 9 more options