Fallout 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. Type in: player.placeatme
The command needs a point of reference, so player (eg: you) is the point of reference.
2. Type in the hex code for the particular item or monster you want to spawn. EG: player.placeatme 00092C4E
In the above example, this would spawn a Super Mutant Master.
3. If you want to have some distance between you and the spawned monster such as 200 feet, type in:
player.placeatme 92C4E 200
4. Next, decide if the spawned monster is in front of behind you. Put in 0 for in front of your, 1 for behind you. Example:
player.placeatme 92C4E 0
To recap, if you want to place 1 Super Mutant Master 200 in front of you, type in:
player.placeatme 92C4E 200 0
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem