Far Cry 2 Discussion
MOBO: Gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4
CPU: AMD Phenom 9550 Quad Core @ 2.5 Ghz
GPU: 2x BFG GeForce FX 260 in SLI
RAM: 4 GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2
SOUND: Creative X-Fi Platinum
PSU: Tagan Turbojet 900W
HD: WD Raptor 150GB + WD Caviar 320GB + WD Caviar 500GB
CASE: Enermax Uber-Chakra Black & Silver
Any help will be appreciated.
Windows Vista has some visual settings that may conflict with the game. To resolve this issue:
1. Right-click on the Far Cry 2 shortcut and select Properties.
2. Click on the Compatibility tab and check "Disable visual themes."
3. Click Apply and close.
4. Try running the game again.
1. Browse to the Windows Games folder (Start button -> Games).
2. Right-click the Far Cry 2 shortcut and select 'Customize.'
3. Highlight the line 'Play' and click edit.
4. When in properties, click on the Compatibility tab and check "Disable visual themes."
5. Click apply and close.
6. Try running the game again.
[Edited by BorisAnthrax, 10/26/2008 11:52:14 AM]
[Edited by Asylum7950, 10/26/2008 12:24:03 PM]
[Edited by Asylum7950, 10/26/2008 12:24:40 PM]
[Edited by BorisAnthrax, 10/26/2008 12:32:33 PM]
I have the mega trainer running in the background! It is quite annoying that the game just stop, but it have to be something wrong on your computer... since I can play for 2 hour and you have to switch to xp comp mode!
The trainer also working nice.. Thx Caliber
Running the game whit dx10!
Intel Q9450 @ 3GHz
Mushkin 2x2GB ram DDR800 cl 44412 @ ~900MHz cl 55515
ASUS HD4850 512MB graphic card
ASUS Rampage Formula X48
Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion
All drivers updated and newest directx 9/10!
(No lag at all! )
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• No Fatigue
• Easy Kills
+ 9 more options