Dead Space Discussion
It has double barrels; and you can fire them both with Mouse button 1 and 2, so to avoid overheating you should try to combine them for maximum effectiveness.
Also, practise makes perfect. And if you die, you get to restart right at the same spot.
[Edited by crbasnet, 10/26/2008 12:36:15 PM]
A Inf Hull integrity option would be cool for this section
Somewhere that idea has been posted, and savegame has been linked, so i'm sure we'll see a few additions soon, although I could be wrong
[Edited by slemb0rg, 10/27/2008 8:17:48 AM]
1) he has reflexs speed of voice (1000kmh)
2) a robot with super reflexs
3) the computer himself
4) some crazy dude who reapting this mission over and over somthing like 1000000000000000000000000000000000 times...
so where is the patch?
NVM i passed the astroids here is a save:
[Edited by bonzay0, 10/27/2008 8:59:08 AM]
If you have trouble aiming in the PC version try disablind the V-sync in your display options.
I played it on PC on medium differculty and after 4 tries with the XBox-controller I tried it with my trackball and did it with 40% hull left on the first try. Dont forget to use both guns (left and right mousebutton).
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• No Turret Overheating
• Unlimited Oxygen
+ 7 more options