Under the "please read" section, I think it would be sensible to input something of the following nature:
"If you are submitting a FAQ/Walkthrough/Guide for a particular game, please be patient as the approval process may take anywhere between two days to two weeks before the file is processed to the site. This is due to the vast amount of submissions we receive daily, and also due to other site affairs we must deal with.
- PWizard and Nevermore, founders of CheatHappens."
If you did decide to include something of that nature, you may receive less angry/confused/scared emails and PMs regarding people's guides, and topics on game boards and General/Off-Topic Discussions regarding this same issue.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem