Assassin´s Creed Discussion
1. Are you hurting in the cash?
2. Do you like innovation, even if that means repetition?
3. Do you have the Computer to play the game at awesome settings?
If you are hurting in the cash, do NOT get this game, because it has VERY LOW replay value and gets VERY VERY repetitive.... However this game has some SUPER nice graphics and fight animations and moments. The NPCs are really interesting in which they interact with you on your missions...........The game has a really cool story line and mystery......
So basically, if you got the cash, and it wont hurt you to spend it....GO GET IT NOW...but if spending your green paper will make you lag in anyway...do not get it...Borrow from a friend
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Throwing Knives
• Rapid Recovery
+ 3 more options