[Edited by Russ_Teddy_Bear, 10/12/2008 7:00:27 AM]
[Edited by bsbs, 10/12/2008 7:44:58 AM]
I had to edit 3 things (Cheat Engine on Sacred2.exe and T-Search on the other process):
Gold amount - 89 billion, never a problem with gold again
Attribute Points - 9999, max out the health stat and you'll be a god really, as even 1k health makes you pretty much invulnerable to rabble and only the bosses can kill you; also max out the spell speed stat so that I can wear anything and damage spells stay at 0.5 - 1.5 sec. cooldown
Specialization (or skill w/e) Points - 9999 Just to max out the Trade skill and spell damage skills really, now I always have yellow and golden items at every trader...
The game will then compare your local values (health, money, etc.) with the server. If the values don't match then no luck, however, if you can modify your values in both the local and remote process you will have successfully hacked Sacred2.
Tools: Two memory editors or your own app to write to both processes.
1) Open Sacred2 and load your single player game.
2) Load memory editor #1 and search for your money value on the Sacred2.exe until you find it.
3) Once you find your value in memory just leave it there and move on to the next step.
4) Load memory editor #2 and search for your money value again but this time on the s2gs.exe process.
5) Once you find your value in memory editor #2 go ahead and modify your money and freeze the value.
6) Now do the same for memory editor #1. Change your money and freeze the value.
7) Earn or Spend some money and your hacked money should be visible.
8) Close the memory editors and have fun.
Hi all, is it possible to send me your "Balance" file? Mine seems to be corrupted already and i forgot to backup 1... Anyone please?
[Edited by luppo1974, 10/13/2008 2:02:09 PM]