Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
I Hope Pwizard Adds This To The Cheats and Hints Section.
Ok so heres how to get all parts for spore without having to collect all of them (if you edit the creature ingame the parts wont be there so when your making him be sure to choose your parts then and there, you'll know what i mean)
WARNING: Go get the EA Download manager and get version 1.01 of spore first.
WARNING: USING THIS CHEAT WILL PREVENT YOU FROM USING ACHIVEMENTS USE AT YOUR OWN RISK OF YOUR AN ACHIVEMENT LOVER!
Ok here we go
1. Enter create mode from the main menu.
2. Select what stage you would like your creature for.
3. make your creature as you see fit, if you run out of dna use ctrl+shift+c and type adddna about 10 times.
4. name it and save it.
5. on the main menu press ctrl+shift+c and type evoadvantage
6. click on a new planet and choose the level you jsut made your creature for (make sure you choose the correct diet aswell)
7. choose your creature you just made from the menu.
8. have fun.
I hope everyone finds this usefull. have fun oh and
EDITED: Added Warning About Achivements Thanks To Endersblade
[Edited by Wizey, 10/9/2008 11:03:52 AM]
2) The mega trainer has options to do this already, and DOES NOT prevent you from gaining achievements. Using the trainer, I've been able to add so many parts to a creature that it won't even completely LOAD in the game lol.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem