Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
This is because you are in the red zone on your evolutionary chart (Don't remember what it's called...) In other words, you started out as a carnivore, then predator, etc...space stage will be the same. Almost everything will be hostile, because you're in the niche of "I'm going to kill everything" instead of being neutral or friendly to everyone.
Any savegame will do, really...
Open up the (any game with space-mode) and turn on F12 and Numpad-9, then go to a planet (might want to try a planet besides the one you're on... Not sure) Drop an item, such as trees or a rare / artifact, then go out and get shot by something, Grox or what have you. For me, it was a bunch of *****es with smiley faces... God I hate myself.
You should get a flashing energy and health... If not, try flying around a bit.
Seems to be causing the issue.
So if you are experiencing this, just don't use that.
You'll be able to use all the others just fine without ever seeing the critical health and energy issue popping up again.
@Caliber - I have tested it and I can recreate the situation every time fairly simply and quickly.
You don't need to drop plants, get shot or anything that time consuming.
If you can't recreate it with your own save try Orophin White's save files.
To do this, go to:
1. Backup or Rename your Games folder.
2. Replace it with the Games folder from Orohin's RAR folder.
3. Enter game. Press F1 at main menu to activate trainer.
4. Load a Space Stage planet. (Use his "Oriisi" save, it's furthest in space and on an ally planet to make testing quicker).
Numpad 9 - Infinite Space and Energy
F12 - Further Travel Distance
6. Talk to an ally.
7. Enter Trade Menu.
8. Sell them something.
7. You will see the health and energy go critical immediately.
EDIT: YouTube won't load it so I used FileFront instead.
Download Video: Link
[Edited by crazyjackal, 10/1/2008 3:29:41 AM]
No servers are currently available with the requested data on them. Please retry your request in a moment.
so i cannot download is savefiles.
thanks for info, but i would like to have a definite savefile i can quickly go to and test this with. these games crash during testing, etc. and so it's a pain to have to start from scratch each time, etc.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem