Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Most of the trainer options work great but I am having trouble with a few of them and I know your having trouble with Spore trainers being leaked, but I have never had a trainer with this many problems from here:
1) Numpad 9: Invincible Spaceship this one sets my energy to almost 0 which causes a very annoying "Energy low" alert to constantly play when it is in use.
2) Numpad 0: Unlimited Space Income crashes my game every time, the 1.0 trainer worked great but this one crashes on all saves (new or old) when activated.
3) Numpad * : Unlock Badges also unlocks the Joker Badge (at least it did in 1.0) which is bad because it stops achievements.
4) Numpad +: Instant Cooldowns don't work in Civ or Space stages.
5) Numpad - : Unlimited Complexity does not work for any but the creature creator/outfit editor which is odd because the readme says "We cannot guarantee stability of the game if you place 100 guns on your vehicles, etc." but this part of the trainer doesn't work for vehicle/build creators.
6) Numpad 8: Mega Military Units as the name implies it only works for Military units, but it doesn’t work for the Military Air and it would be nice if it worked for the religious units etc.
2) i used this same income once again last night while testing the trainer. if anyone else is having this problem please let us know. i have had no other complaints.
3) i have no control over which badges out of the 300 or more that unlock. i have neither the time nor the inclination to sit and watch them all and try to log them all so i can be particular about which unlocks.
4) the instructions state this.
5) the point is that if you get crazy with the tools, you may crash the game or cause unusual problems. i do not recall which areas the complexity works for but it is most or all of them.
6) we have gone over this before. you can make a zillion aircrafts and defeat the opponents from air with little problem so we left it out.
I worked around it by shutting off option 9 after activating it, then using a colony or mega recharge to fill it full, about 150,000,000 (plenty). Then leaving option 9 off, the game runs fine with the UFO's health and energy boosted even further, and only needs recharge occasionally.
Thanks for hooking us up, Cal. The range thing was on my wish list, and it has the same pleasant side-effect that the one in that other guy's trainer had, which also increases the range of weapons, projectiles, any launchables. Me likey!
[Edited by flerndip, 9/23/2008 5:51:22 AM]
[Edited by flerndip, 9/23/2008 9:57:44 PM]
1) This one is not as I first thought, it is not the energy that is making the noise it is the health, for some reason this option sets the Space Ship health to 15,000,000 and locks it at 999,999 which it sees as low and that is the problem. If i turn off the option it lets me repair my ship to 15,000,000 but it doesn't stay there, it seems to revert at times. Also with the option off my energy is not infinite
2) I don't know what to tell you, it seems that as soon as I activate it I get a crash to desktop every time and that never used to happen, I can get around this and get infinite money by using T-Search which I have done with no problem, I just wanted to bring it up.
3) Ah, I know very little about trainer making, I just thought I should point it out in case it was an oversight.
4) Your right that was my mistake, I didn't read the instructions carefully enough, it is odd that you stopped at tribal but I am sure you had a reason
5) Complexity only works for Cell, Creature, Tribal Creature, Civ Creature and Space Creature (5 creators). It does not work for any of the 9 Civ vehicle creators or the space ship creator, sorry that is not most or all in my opinion and I just thought maybe I should bring it to your attention.
6) I wasn't here for that conversation but thats fine it just seemed odd (like the instant cooldowns) to just suddenly stop at 2 of 9 vehicles so I thought maybe it was an oversight.
I am just one person don't worry about me, I already feel like I don't support you guys enough what with only paying like $35 for all the trainers you guys do and you do awesome work.
As for complexity limits, as far as I know the "freedom" console command unlocks editor complexity in all editors (?) so I don't see any point in asking Cal to jump through hoops over it.
Yes, it would be nice if we could do away with cooldowns in space stage, but I'll take what I can get and run away happy with it, and that can just go on my long-term wish list. I certainly wouldn't tell Cal I think his trainer is crap, because it isn't crap. It's pretty freaking sweet, and a LOT of options, even for such an expansive compartmentalized game.
And I don't give a wet slap about gaining "online achievements" when I'm cheating. I don't think CH is here to give us a leg-up with any on-line ranked stats. CH is here to help us play our single-player games in whatever way we enjoy most, not to gain online achievements we didn't earn.
My two cents. And with that, my thanks to Cal and PWizard and everyone whose hard work continues to make my gaming experience superior to that of those who are stuck playing their games the way the devs insist they play. My unlimited membership to CH was a minor investment that has never failed to bring me satisfaction.
Achievements have noting to do with online and everything to do with replayability, I like to collect achievements, not because some random guy may see them but because it gives a sense of completion after playing so many games with cheats there is very little new or interesting to do but try to get the achievements, sure the trainer makes some easier but that is still part of the fun.
And as it seems from your comment you mean my question about Numpad * : Unlock Badges and if you read carefully I never asked him to jump through any hoops I just thought maybe it was a simple mistake and easily fixed, when I found out it was not a quick fix i said that i only brought it up because I didn't know.
In fact if you read my post I said not to bother with my post as I just brought up a few issues I personally have with it.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Complexity
• Cell Stage Health
+ 14 more options