The Witcher Discussion
I have tried with Firewall deactivated and Anti Virus off, no difference.
Thanks for any help
1. I always have to disable my Norton Virus, which I do. I used the trainer prior to this for MEA and I always had to do that or it would delete my file, however, that is performed properly.
2. I had to go through all the steps in the first place that PWizard was good enough to post deleting my IE version (11, not 10) which allowed the trainer to work. that seemed to allow me to get into game without crashing.. Thx.
3. Whenever I run the trainer there are two things which are happening and I am hoping someone has an answer
A: The voice that says trainer activated is extremely muffled and very hard to understand - almost robotic.. When i select options like 1, 2, 3, etc on the numpad, i can barely hear it say *activated*. The voice is so muted and garbled. Not sure that is a problem, but something i noticed...
B: The most important: I am unable to select the last few options on the trainer to active them. For example, pressing 0 does nothing, nor does pressing /. So not sure why those are not working.. 1-7 seems to work ok and activates. Any advice.. thanks..
1. Please do not let Norton decide what you like to do on your PC. Norton only saves file signatures but will delete files either way. - Always exclude the trainer or folders manually. You might get some ideas here on our AV Notification page for Norton - Link and run the trainer with admin rights.
2. That's necessary for older trainers.
3. This was the default voice used for our trainers back in the days.
4. All options work (almost) as intended.
Numpad 8 - press key and open inventory; more gold
Numpad 9 - press key while mouse pointer is hovering on an enemy, works not for all enemies
Numpad 0 - press key and open inventory; you have 255 items wether they're quest items, in your satchel or the alchemy sack
Numpad / - Geralt obviously needs to be drunk for this (blurred view), press key and this effect is gone
Numpad * - press key while in combat and your enemies stop moving and attacking, but you are not able to attack them as well
[Edited by moderator Taurusplopp, 9/11/2017 5:25:08 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem