Viva Pinata Discussion
1: The 'Chocolodocus' (???) is it really necessary to get the wishing well and how do you obtain this well???
2: How do you get 'Hoghurt's???
3: And for that matter, how do you get 'Pamillado's (???)? (I know you need a Fudgehog)
It'd be really cool if you could tell me.
No not in this one the Cutlass is only good for the ruffians. Build a wall starting at the tower of sour and go one space out then eight down then back to the edge of the garden it will stop prof from coming in.
1. To obtain the Choclodocus, you must first get three bones. The blue and green bones, you can get from the mine, and you can buy the red bone from Costolot's after reaching level 45. Next you need an Amber Gem, This is retrieved from the Wishing Well which can be purchased from Costolot's only after you view the credits from the main menu. You must place the Wishing Well, and then throw 9,999 chocolate coins down the well. After that tinker all 3 bones and put them and the amber in the garden store.
2. Feeding a Cheesecake to a Rashberry is how to get him. To get cheesecake tinker cheese.
3. Feed a coconut to a Fudgehog
[Edited by Beard, 10/13/2008 1:58:25 PM]
[Edited by the-one, 10/18/2008 9:08:31 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem