I'm sure we'll see future content for Spore in some form. Some of it may be good. Some of it may even be stuff we were told would be in the initial game. Still, I'm not sure how EA hocking a gimped game and then nickel-and-diming people with expansions is good for the consumer.
Certainly not a let down here, it was exactly what I had expected, an extremely involved 3rd person/rts based and not to mention very fun to play game. The level of creativity is unbelievable and no other game has matched it and probably wont.
Secondlife. It wins in all areas involving creativity.
[Edited by poster55, 9/10/2008 11:03:33 PM]
Ya I'm not aggressive with the expansion either, not that much that is lol. But still its either make AI patrols for our planets, or really tweak down the disasters, cause.. right now as is; I can go 4 systems away from any of my 7 systems before I get a 2-4 little problems(all planets populated in each system, wish we could build some kinda orbiting platform for the gas giants to like collect possible spice deposits in the atmosphere, never know :P: :
1. this planet being raided by pirates(this I ignore not much harm they do anyway since they just steal spice, which I store alot on my ship anyway).
2. planet has an eco-disaster(havent ignored this one yet, since i dont want to find out what it will do if I do ignore it, like worse-case planet drops a Tera Point, or nothing)
3. Alien/Grox raids, I've ignored a few, since I got on a few planets the roaming planetary gun.(expensive, usually does a good job of protecting, since its wicked fast)
[Edited by borenson, 9/11/2008 2:22:31 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Complexity
• Cell Stage Health
+ 14 more options