Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
1. with modified files you definatly have to start a new game, modified files will be copied over to the saved game folder and integrated within your saved game, so any new modding you do you have to start a new game.
2. When playing online no settings are modified they can only do this when using a patch, only thing they do when connected online is update the sporepedia with new creatures, buildings, vehicles, ufo's, planets, and yeah even new plants are they are making those available. (this was all confirmed by someone from Maxis)
3. The only thing we could not make any sense out of, is that the other guy here got it working so the opening movie would not play, now that is very strange as a package will only be accepted when starting a new game, but a package for the opening movie should be accepted anyways because it plays before you can even start a new game, so this is where it's getting confusing.
[Edited by thijs_je, 9/11/2008 4:59:33 AM]
property InvincibleSpaceMode 0x023ba1fc int 0 # 0-normal 1-invincible; This makes UFOs invincible
Will try setting it to 1 and playing...
There is also
property enableEditorDevUIButton 0x056c5721 bool false
Something to do with debug mode?
[Edited by Rodziel, 9/11/2008 9:55:37 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Complexity
• Cell Stage Health
+ 14 more options