Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Can anyone supply a saved game with a good amount of stockpile? This will enable us to look further into a stockpile option for you.
Here, have fun: Link
It's one of those three, probably the second-latest one. Hard to differentiate between the 3 character auto-saves.
More details about the save for anybody who wants to know: A bit more than 150 million, more than 50 NBB's (Nuclear Buster Bomb) and around 36 spare parts. XM8 and a Fuel-Air RPG, too. :3 All the costumes (except the pre-order bonus one ) unlocked and some other things. Oh, America might hate you... Some guy in multiplayer went crazy and ruined my rep lol. Please note the MASSIVE pile of cash outside of the spawn-room in the PMC. I guess it appears after you reach 150 or so mil.
Edit: Also, the two other savegames besides Jen were just for me to get a peak at the costumes for Mattias and Chris. So if ya want to know what they look like, just load one of 'em up.
[Edited by Orophin White, 9/7/2008 6:48:42 PM]
1. give 99 of every item in stockpiles
2. unlock all shop items
3. armor for helos
4. ammo for helos
5. freeze timer
6. unlock all costumes
7. improve upon the current vehicle armor code, ive noticed that every vehicle will take damage, begin to smoke and eventually explode, i think the code just gives vehicles a huge amount of hitpoints and they seem to vary.
Great job so far though and it came out very quickly and im really looking forward to the next release
So with that said, Help us CHEATHAPPENS, your our only HOPE!!!
Oh wait, but what about the bonus ones?! *headdesks* I forgot about those... So yeh, I guess that would be nice But it also might cause EA to take some action, since it's a special "bonus" for the people who pre-ordered it. :/ Sounds risky.
And potentially expensive.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem