The Wheelman Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
any clues anyone
Essentially you have 2 choices:
1. If you want fancy flash graphics stick with titles published by EA and Take 2. Thats your idea of "next gen games". These companies have the large amounts of finance to throw at uncreative crap. Thats why you get games like "fifa 07, fifa 08, fifa 09 = If you own these you can consider yourself a little foolish that you've just paid for the same game 3 times. These types of games fall into what i like to call the "looks good, plays crap" genre.
2. If you want to play a proper game, look for the smaller companies (Midway aren't small but they're definitely a struggling company). They tend to have some inspiration to put into a game. Unfortunately these companies dont have the money to spend on the latest top of the range graphics, because some arrogant people decide that a game is crap if it doesnt look good, sticking to playing the "looks good plays crap" titles (which they probably complain about too).
Unfortunately there isnt many in between titles that look good and play good.
You also have to bear in mind that this game was optimised for console not pc, hence the graphics are never going to be great.
Just enjoy the game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem