World in Conflict Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
4.Ran Trainer before I started the game.
5.On main menu screen, I pressed F1 and heard "Activated".
6.On main menu screen, I pressed my desired cheat activator button. (Ex. 1, 2, 5, 8)
7.I heard nothing.
8.Loaded my campaign.
9.No cheats in effect, so I pressed my desired cheat activator buttons again.
10.Heard nothing and no cheats took effect.
11.I downloaded the customizer.
12.Installed it in the game file. (I later installed it in a regular folder on the desktop... Didn't work either time)
13. Re-arranged my hot keys so the trainer was not affected by them.
14. Still, no effect.
15. Now I'm on here asking stupid questions which makes me feel like a complete newb.
Well, that's about where I am.
Now for the questions.
1. I'm on a laptop and do not have "Num" buttons. Does that matter?
2. I own the Game LEGALLY, so do I still need a no-cd thing? I didn't really figure I would unless it does much more than the name suggests.
3. I know that my Game Version is 184.108.40.206 . At least that's what the "read me" file says. I just bought the game yesterday, so it's fresh off the shelf with no patches at all. Should I get new patches then download the appropriate trainer?
4. If I do what I ask in question 3, will anything else that I have or have not done (listed above) affect the abilities of said Trainer?
Thank you for your help, if you do help. lol. Any information is welcome. Hopefully, it's more complicated that it seems. Then I won't feel like a complete ***.
I just read in a post somewhere that it needs to be started after the game is loaded...
Also, when I start the game, press the alt-tab keys and get back to my desktop, the trainer reads "ready!". I really think it's just because I can't use my numpad. In the other posts, everyone was like "Oh, I didn't have numlock on. I turned it on and now it works!"... So, I guess I'll try the customizer once more... freakin' laptops...
[Edited by mcs1989, 7/30/2008 12:37:12 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Get 1000 Tactical Points
• Instant Tactical
+ 6 more options