I figured this beauty of a cheat out while snooping around in the saved games/candidates folder just before.
What you do is very simple.
1. Load the game and Create a Custom Candidate (name it whatever you want and choose any stats, pick the issues you want too otherwise they wont be in the file)
2. Now goto,
My Documents\My Games\PolMachine2008\Candidates
3. You should see yourcandidatename.candidatexml
4. Open this file with Notepad (Right Click, Open With, then choose Select the program from a list, Choose Notepad)
5. Once this is open it should have a whole bunch of Xml Code. You will see the following
Picture Link: Link
The Forum didn't like the idea of having XML code in the post, so i had to take a screenshot to show you.
6. Above, is the edited version of my Custom Character, you can change these stats to whatever you want. Its pretty self explanatory.
Note: Don't go higher than 10, I'm not sure if it works above that number.
I hope that works for you, it worked for me
Good luck [Edited by codenam47, 6/27/2008 10:51:53 AM][Edited by codenam47, 6/27/2008 10:52:41 AM][Edited by codenam47, 6/27/2008 10:53:20 AM]