Supreme Ruler 2020 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
I also wouldn't mind a trainer
we put about 12 hours into looking at the demo of this game. We meaning myself and another independant coder. what we both discovered was the following:
1) the game has a tremendous amount of variables and is a very deep simulation with alot of details.
2) the game seems to encrypt 90% of all the information, including something simple like the money variable, which means that locating these values in memory is very difficult
3) we could not make much headway into this game regarding making a trainer even for the demo, so we have not yet purchased the actual retail game.
4) i cannot say that we 'won't' make a trainer for this game, but with this much time invested into it with nothing in return to post to the members, it looks doubtful.
there is a few games that come along each year that have so much encyption or crazy function coding calls that it makes it nearly impossible to code a trainer for it. so for now, i would say that we have tabled this game for the time being and will look at it along and along and see if we can make any progress on it, but for now there isn't anything we can post for the members.
edit--> i am curious to those who have played the game what they would like to see a trainer for this game do? we may not be able to accomplish it, but any ideas are always welcome
[Edited by Caliber, 6/20/2008 3:28:31 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• 1-Day Build Time
• 1-Day Research Time