System Shock 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
older graphics cards, because they really can't adjust to something, that technically, in their time, didn't exist.
- Notebook PC
- AMD Athlon 64 Mobile Technology TK-55 and 512KB
L2 Cache (1.8 GHz)
- WXGA HD Brightview widescreen
- 120 GB (5400 RPM) hard drive
- 1024 MB DDR2 SDRAM (2 Dimm)
- 802.11 b/g WLAN
- Windows Vista
I've played it on my XP machine with a E6850 proc and a GeForce 880GTX.
Does anyone know a way to stop this game from crashing on Windows Vista?
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem