Need for Speed: ProStreet Discussion
I have all the nfs series and played most of them from underground to PS and also porche 2000 and Special Edition 2 since 8 years old and pro street sucks like hell. I can't get the car to move properly even with a trainer. Don't you all face this problem?
And hey don't you all miss the free roam and cops. COPS okay! EA didnt make it cause it doesnt go with the story line, I read so much about their new damage system and all stuff and the videos, but i swear they coudn't make free roam, I mean couldn't cause they couldn't make the races as part of the city or something, ProStreet sucks Im just sticking to carbon I installed PS on vista ultimate 64 bit, just left it till the, whenever i play i just enjoy entering and then quitting the raceday and gettin points with the trainer! Can't wait for the next Need For Speed
[Edited by csaidheeraj, 6/2/2008 12:35:09 AM]
2) You keep saying ProStreet sucks, but as far as I'm concerned you've only used one valid point to back yourself up. Your opinion is little better than that of a prepubescent child who's just learned how to flame others.
3) I personally don't miss free roam. Didn't contribute much to the game anyways, and I seldom used it. Cops I miss, but only like it was in Most Wanted. In Carbon, they served only as an annoyance. In MW, it was integral to the storyline. Hence why it was all the more enjoyable - there was no getting away from it. The pursuits were much more exciting in MW than Carbon.
4) Most games don't run on Vista 64 bit, so that's a pathetic justification to say ProStreet sucks.
Refine your argument and then argue your case again. This was a pretty pathetic attempt.
The main issue with ProStreet's all wheel drive cars is that they understeer if traction is lost. With the rear wheel drive cars, the cars are only allowed to oversteer so much before some hidden stability control kicks in and limits power, and all of them (but the Ford GT) spin the rear tires in low gear, making launches and slow corner exits difficult.
The grip 911 Turbo is probably the best compromise betwee ease of driving and relative speed.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem