Mass Effect Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I didn't post this in the instructions, but due to the way the trainer works you must holster or unholster your weapon for certain options to work.
Press Q to holster you weapon if you are wondering how to do it.
Weapon out = credits/omni gel/ top off grenades meds
Weapon in (holstered) = add experience.
I've been using it, with the Detonation crack, and there's a few issues with it.
- Sometimes your enemies will be linked to squad health(i.e. invulnerable) it seemed to be a rare occurance, and it also seemed to be creature specific(I only saw it with krogans)
-The Credit/Omni-gel features aren't working that great, for credits i need to buy or sell something, and i can only add 1000 credits at a time, omni-gel i haven't had working yet.
Otherwise thanks for a nice trainer.
Edit: It seems that restarting the game fixed credits and omni-gel
[Edited by FISKER_Q, 5/30/2008 8:55:01 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem