* Begins when the original game's Nomad character parts ways with Warhead's new hero, Psycho, and follows him all the way until the two are to reunite again on board the aircraft carrier.
* Mostly located on the other side of the island.
* Less linear approach and more sandbox type of gameplay, as opposed to the original.
* Same nanosuit and the same functions, with more likely to be revealed later (definitely a "surprise" in that matter is promised).
* Singleplayer campaign to last 8-10 hours.
* At least two new weapons, the granade launcher and double SMG.
* Improved enemy AI, betterily able to organize itself and follow tactics.
* New vehicles incl. Armored Scout Recon (about the size of a jeep with a mounted gun) and a hovercraft, both playable in multiplayer as well.
* New team-based MP mode and less complex than the original two.
* Better optimized to run faster than the original game on the same hardware.
* Won't require DX10 for maximum details and full effects.
* Dialogues done by Bioshock's Susanna O'Connor.
* Completely stand-alone and as noted by developers, not an add-on but a full title.
* The possibility of Crysis 2 to rely heavily on Warhead's sales.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem