Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
The functions, as posted in the included "readme" file, I'm listing with my test findings and questions so far. My comments will be in " " after a -.
Numpad 1: Unlimited Armor - your main mech parts (head, torso, legs, etc.)
will have super armor and will not damage.
- "Working flawlessly in single player and instant action, tested on nearly every Mech in the pack. No inconsistencies found"
Numpad 2: Unlimited Ammo - weapons that have a finite amount of ammo
will not decline.
- "Working with all ammo weapons in the game. No inconsistencies found"
Numpad 3: Unlimited Overheat - your mech will not overheat when using
- "Working with all energy weapons, no matter how crazy I stacked them. No inconsistencies found"
Numpad 4: Ammo Weapon Cooldowns - firing ammo weapons will instantly be ready for the next fire. May not work with all weapons.
- "Not working consistently in regular missions, nor at all on Solar missions. When it does work on campaign missions, beware enemy units with missile or ballistic weapons. I found my self literally in a storm of missiles from some damn choppers in an early mission. I was a'scared"
Numpad 5: Laser Weapon Cooldowns - firing laser weapons will instantly be ready for the next fire.
- "I am can not seem to get this to work consistently in regular missions, and not at all in Solarus side missions. Possibly there is a condition, or weapon limit here? I will continue to test and update as I figure it out.
On a side note, it gives enemies in missions with beam weapons cool down free also. God help you if you get targeted by an enemy with ppc's. Your will be nearly locked down. Funny as hell to watch."
Numpad 6: Unlimited Flush Coolant - you will have unlimited flush coolant.
- "Working flawlessly, but kind of redundant with the no heat cheat on number 3, the more the merrier though. "
Numpad 7: Unlimited Jump Jets - you can fly endlessly.
- "Working fine, and is a ton of fun to do on a mission. Every building or mountain, is now your look out tower."
Numpad 8: Unlimited Money - use this in campaign mode for unlimited funds.
- "Working flawlessly. Use gives an obscenely large amount of c-bills. Something around 1,300,000,000. The cash will not subtract from buying items until you shut off the money cheat, which leaves you with your huge pile of c-bills, but will deduct for purchases made normally there after. (as if it will be problem "
Numpad 9: Unlimited Tonnage - use this in the mechlab for massive tonnage.
- "Works ok, but with a bit of a trick. Work when used before a mission. After the mission is complete, some of your over weight equipment will "vanish" from the slots. You have to click on your Mech, then go into the Free Market, then go back into the Mech Lab. Next click on your Mech again, your equipment will appear back on your Mech. I have not had to repeat this more then twice for my stuff to come back after a mission."
Over all I love this trainer. It brings crazy new fun to an old favorite game. For me at least, it was well worth my fee to return to unlimited just for this trainer.
My only request is some polishing up on the weapon cool down portion of the trainer. It's a great concept, but hopefully it can be made to work in all single player missions, and may be not be give it to those damn tanks and helicopters..... .
Again, Thank you a ton for taking the time to write this trainer guys. Made my day playing with it today.
[Edited by Caliber, 7/30/2009 8:04:58 AM]
[Edited by PWizard, 7/30/2009 5:56:37 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem