Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War - Soulstorm Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
For a player who knows how to play, Eldar or Imperial Guard.
And Sisters of Battle for being like the Marines.
The Marines, are too 'good', they have scouts with their rifles, marines with their heavy bolters and their tanks.
Eldar and Imperial Guard takes skill to play cause they both have low health. Imp Guard can be mass produced but hey, the eldar has to be used for their designed job.
But I like Sisters of Battle
For a few reasons:
1. The Orky Mob Bonus. wiki.reliccommunity.com/Orky_Mob_Bonus!
2. Their huge inf cap helps with ^ and overwhelming opponents.
3. Starting out, they may be weak, but fully upgraded at the Pile o' Gunz, even a Slugga Boy squad can decimate an entire SM or IG base.
4. Their backstory, and how they reproduce, as well as their attitude and mannerisms.
5. Their vehicles are pretty fast and own pretty hard. Wartraks are pretty cheap, quick to build, do nice damage, and are fast as hell. Not to mention their relic unit is a giant mastodon with a shock gun on it's shoulders, and can carry a lot of infantry, AND is tougher than the SM's Land Raider when it closes to melee.
Eldar are too weak, SM's don't have enough variety or morale bonuses, Chaos is a little too slow (takes too long to build stuff), Necron vehicles suck hard and are too slow, DE are a bit too weak, and underpowered, Tau are glass cannons, IG infantry are far too weak, and SoB are just lame, better to play as the SM or IG, and still do better than the SoB.
First off: my first race that I've ever played (campaign in DoW1 lol xD), well rounded, and well I like there fanatical talk about the emperor. I always will... even after I played every other race in every single Dawn of War game... Dawn of War 2 including. (The MP Beta)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem