Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - Rise of the Witch-King Discussion
2 what difficulty do you have? a tip play secure dont make u easy to kill keep your base defended. use a faction that have walls.
if there is any specific problems post them and i will try and answer them if i am online.
i think easy is , well easy i have no troubel beating the campaing on approximately a week (shorter if its not shool) with map is it thats hard or is it all of them ? i can be more specifik on how to beat if i knowe wich level/map it is.
this might help,
1 remeber not only build the strongest units those that often needs much command points use slavemasters as well.
2 when used right heros is the best soldiers dont make it die in the battelfield
3 remeber to build a lot of resourse buildings thats o obivius thing
4 as for strategies i mostly make it up when i play but i plan my attacks there is nothing good in wasted troops.
5 uppgrade you units with armor to make them hareder to kill
6 archers with spearmen is a good combo archers kill all and spearmen kill cavalry thats tries to trampel them but have some cavalry to kill enemy catapults.
7 make a well defended wall wit the right balacne of upgrades if it breaks a lot make a wall behind the first one or att least the place there they attack or it breaks
8 the strongest angmar unit is the trolls with hammers (dont remember their name)
if there is still any problems post it, and i will try and help. or look at the FAQ it might have some answers
[Edited by FearlessStriker, 5/5/2008 10:45:06 AM]
I have somethings to add to that.
1. Retreat is ALWAYS an option.
2. Have some archer towers and walls to guard your base.
3. Making a base is #1 priority.
4. They put in gates for a reason. Make your walls surround your base.
5. Have your basic units ready for battle with all upgrades.
6. Heroes are great but don't depend on them. They can take and give so many hits.
7. Keep a balanced army. Sort out your attacking and supporting units.
8. Have every other wall unit (but make room for a gate) have an archer tower.
9. Make sure to have your fortress in the middle of your base.
10. Have your building spots around your fortress be catapults.
11. Surround your enemy so they have no place to run.
12. Have each type of unit in your army attack the thing it's strongest against.
13. Constantly spawning natural enemies are great practice.
14. Make sure if you are attacking enemies that all of those enemies are their at the attack to eliminate their element of surprise (i.e. when all the patrols come back to base).
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
15. Your head is more than a sheild against a sword.
That covers my strategies. Good luck
[Edited by Dr_Bob, 7/10/2008 6:49:34 PM]
(Sorry for double-post)
If you are talking about the Rudohr (or something) level when the king of Arnor comes, then just build walls around your base and garrison your units inside (make sure you have dark rangers). The enemy has no siege weapons so they'll stand by your wall (rofl the morons). All that you have to do is shoot them with your dark rangers.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem