Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War - Soulstorm Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
What is the cd fix used for? Well, you can play without a CD, and a lot of the options in the megatrainer don't work fully without it.
How to get it working? i'll tell you.
Go to www.gameburnworld.com/dl/dl.php?file=Warhammer40000DawnOfWarSoulstormv1.0NoDVDFixedexeEng-2.rar
Now use winrar to open the folder it's in, and put the 2 files in your Dawn of War folder, should look something like this: C:\Program Files\THQ\Dawn of War - Soulstorm
The .exe file in the download got the same name as the DoW:SS launcher, with purpose! when it asks if the newly downloaded file should replace the launcher, click yes.
Now you have a working no-cd fix.
You will properly need to replace your old DoW:SS shortcuts instead of using your old shortcuts to the game, why?
The old shortcuts there shortcuts to the original game launcher, and you have a no-cd launcher now.
[Edited by shad3burn, 4/20/2008 12:21:46 AM]
1. Once you get the file, go to your folder and find the launcher and rename it before copying the no-cd crack into the directory. The reason for this is, if you ever need to go back to the original file (For patches and things like that) you don't have to reinstall the game.
2. You shouldn't need to change the shortcuts. If the new cd-fix file is placed into the same folder as the old one, and named the same as the old one (which is now renamed or replaced) there is no change needed.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem