LOGIN  .  SIGNUP   .  REWARDS   .  PRIZE WHEEL   .  RC STORE   .  SUPPORT 
HOME / MESSAGE BOARDS / GENERAL DISCUSSIONS

General Discussions

Signup   Message Boards Home   Newest Posts   My Favorite Boards   My Threads
Page 14 of 45   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
Signup or Login to Post
The ultimate CHU survival challenge
 
Elite  posted on Apr 30, 2008 3:34:18 PM - Report post

Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.
Send a message to Elite
ELITE
I suppose seeing how you arnt fighting it

ES:You head away from the creature and leave Nailan to be killed by the monster. you continue onwards the path goes on quite some distance. Out from nowhere comes a large monster. It has two normal arms and two addional large claw like arms and is grey all over. Its large head looks like its mainly made of machine parts. You take aim but you only have chance to fire one shot before it reachs you. What part of it will you fire at? (looking at the GDS appartment scenario results might give you a clue)

Latiosmaster47:
You give your answers to the creature and it steps aside and you proceed onwards.
You walk ahead and the stonewalls either side of the path get further and further apart. You here a noise up ahead. You see Nailan lying on the floor hurt badly and coming from another passage in the maze is a large stone creature. It looks tough and only a powerful weapon or explosives my stop it.
What will you do?
1.Rescue Nailan from the mosnter and find out what he knows?
2.Continue on and let Nailan be killed.

This will probally be my last post here for another 12 hours but send me the PMs anyway and il post the results when Im next on.

[Edited by Elite, 4/30/2008 3:35:07 PM]

 
Latiosmaster47  posted on Apr 30, 2008 8:13:16 PM - Report post

Moderator
Send a message to Latiosmaster47
MODERATOR
well, since ES chose option number 2, i'll choose the first one and hope for the best.
 
Elite  posted on Apr 30, 2008 8:34:34 PM - Report post

Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.
Send a message to Elite
ELITE
You fire 3 shots at the creature but it hardly seems phased by your shots, it decapitates Nailan with one blow then turns to you. Unable to cause much damage you decide to run for it. After you think you you’ve lost it you slow down and hear a noise ahead. From nowhere comes a large monster. You realize it’s the same monster you encountered in GDS apartment It has two normal arms and two addional large claw like arms. It seems it survived the fire somehow. You raise your weapon you may only get about 2 shots off at it before it reaches you. What part of it will you fire at? (read the results on the GDS apartment scenario to help you out).

[Edited by Elite, 5/1/2008 7:14:29 AM]

 
Latiosmaster47  posted on May 01, 2008 12:54:41 PM - Report post

Moderator
Send a message to Latiosmaster47
MODERATOR
I'll aim at its arms.

[Edited by Latiosmaster47, 5/1/2008 12:54:49 PM]

 
Elite  posted on May 01, 2008 1:47:55 PM - Report post

Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.
Send a message to Elite
ELITE
Ok try to keep it to PMs though.
ES:
You fire 1 bullet into its arm. It cries in pain and leaps up and over the maze wall and out of sight. You continue onwards and see the opening to the center of the maze ahead. You approach it and see there’s some kind of force field there. You are now close to completing this scenario and your options will become available when a few more people reach this point.
Stats: DR 3 bullets flash grenade x1 (starts with reduced ammo) Health: 2 3 silver bullets

LM:Your scenario is exactly the same as except you expend 2 bullets. You will probally have to both wait untill another 2 people arrive at a similar point before yuo will be requrired to do anything.
stats:Latiosmaster47: LM revolver has 6 bullets left and 4 spare Health: 2 Med pack 0

1bobafettrules:You walk down your designated path seems you picked the right one as nothing has happened to you. You proceed down your path. A giant floating brain suddenly comes floating towards you from nowhere. It tells you to answer
one question correctly if you wish to pass.Its question is "What item was requried to get through the blood stained door in your appartent".
You can choose to answer it or fight it.

Ive only had 4/10 people PM me so far so if you havnt its recommended you do by the end of today.
Latios_power your results are the same as LMs

[Edited by Elite, 5/1/2008 2:44:52 PM]

 
Elite  posted on May 02, 2008 12:54:31 PM - Report post

Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.
Send a message to Elite
ELITE
Sorry posted the same thing twice <_<

[Edited by Elite, 5/2/2008 1:10:18 PM]

 
Elite  posted on May 02, 2008 12:56:28 PM - Report post

Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.
Send a message to Elite
ELITE
Latios_Power:
You walk down your designated path seems you picked the right one as nothing has happened to you. You proceed down your path. A giant floating brain suddenly comes floating towards you from nowhere. It tells you to answer
one question correctly if you wish to pass. Its question is "What item was required to get through the blood stained door in your apartment".
You can choose to answer it or fight it.


Patr10t:
You continue onwards until you find a large stone creature wielding an axe blocks your path. It looks tough a powerful weapon may be required to destroy it. Remember you are carrying an AK and 1 grenade. What will you do?
Fight it. (Say what with)
Go down a different path (It may slightly longer this way)

1bobafettrules:
The gianr brain explodes before your eyes. So you continue onwards.
The you see something rather starange up ahead is a kinda a potal of some sort. You gaze into it and see a mirror image of your self. The other you tells you to give him your health pack and he say he will give you a cake in return which can heal you twice as good. What do you do?
Give him the med pack?
Shoot him through the head with out delay(the entire portal is blocking you path so there are no other options)

Yosup, Ho-oH and KOG you are both yet to even enter the maze and if you do not do so soon it will be impossible to complete this scenario.

[Edited by Elite, 5/2/2008 12:57:17 PM]

 
Elite  posted on May 02, 2008 1:09:02 PM - Report post

Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.
Send a message to Elite
ELITE
1bobafettrules:
The portal colapses before your eyes. You head onwards and see Insom ahead. You procced onwards and also see much to your suprise see LM(played by himself and DR(played by ES) They seem to be stuck in some sort of temporal stasis (in other words they are frozen in time). You continue on ahead near them and unbeknown to you end up being frozen in time too. You will have to wait till sunday or untill another 3 people arrive (what ever comes first) before you may proceed.
Stats: ES Health: 2 89 bullets remain plus 100 spare Health: 3 (rocket used)
Page 14 of 45   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
  Post Reply
Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45 
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 2:08:14 PM
Cheat Happens Premium
 
* Access PC trainers and exclusive content
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
Message Board Moderators
Neo7
Neo7
Latiosmaster47Latiosm.
forty-twoforty-two
TaurusploppTaurusplopp
dstatesdstates
Important Board Topics
Trending Topics
Survey