Assassin´s Creed Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
No matter what i try or do, as soon as i activate the trainer in the main menu, or anywhere else in the game, the game crashes.
I put the trainer in the game folder, i read everything on the trainer trouble shooting, but still it doesn't work.
Any ideas dudes?
Unfortunately, i've gone down the list you gave me to check, and everything is as it should be.
Im on windows xp, so im on DX9, so is the trainer.
There is only one version of the retail game out, and so is the trainer.
And i reviewed everything from the troubleshooting section for trainers and as i mentioned before, everything appears correct.
..with the trainer, correct? and what happens exactly when you run the trainer?
and yes, i used that same crack
[Edited by griZZay, 4/10/2008 7:50:09 PM]
1. OS (if Vista, SP1 or no?)
2. DX9 or DX10 or both
3. retail, steam or *other*
4. when did you d/l the trainer
[Edited by PWizard, 4/10/2008 8:00:19 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Throwing Knives
• Rapid Recovery
+ 3 more options