Homeworld 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Edit: It'd also be nice to have an effective trainer. No use training when the AI also gets the advantage. I know you can do it, Cal. =D
[Edited by xxApolloxx, 8/2/2008 12:08:53 AM]
Of course, here's the obvious:
1 - RU's
2 - Build Time / Unit Cap
3 - Research Time
Other trainers have done this, so I'm assuming if they throw out a trainer, they'll add these...
4 - Invisible Units
5 - One Hit Kill
6 - Invulnerable
But one I've never seen and would personally enjoy..
7 - Unlimited Dock Space*
* Here's why. What would be more hilarious that throwing 60-70 units into a carrier or shipyard and then hyper-spacing it into enemy territory, unleashing your payload, then hyper-spacing away? Aside from that, when I have a lot of units, I don't necessarily like to see them all floating around doing nothing when I'm trying to do something specific. The ability to throw them in the mothership until I want them would be cool.
I know it's an older game but I'd like to see CH put out a new trainer for this game also.
One that the AI does not get the benefits of, that is.
It's a testament to quality game design that after all these years we're still playing this game(HW/HW2).
So, how about it CH? do some of that magic that you do and put together a trainer for Homeworld 2!
Thanks for all the hard work on all the trainers
Sure would be nice to see a proper V1.1 trainer
EDIT: Got a reply from Cal
As I suspected the game is no longer in your everyday IT store and the mods don't have the game in there possession, thus meaning that we would probably never see a CH trainer for Homeworld 2. We should probably stop requesting a trainer, I know I am
this game has defeated me ( in terms of cheating )
[Edited by RaYden_333, 8/18/2008 10:49:49 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem