Pokemon Pearl Discussion
Duplicate Pokémon in PC *
* : fthis code is a bit 'dangerous', meaning if you don't follow the instructions the game may crash. Enter the PC, and -if it's not already in there- put in a box the Pokémon you wanna duplicate. Make sure you have at least one free slot. Now go in the 'Move Pokémon' menu, press A on the pokemon you wanna move, so the list of choice appear, and then put the cursor on 'move' (it should be there by default), press 'Select+Start' while pressing A to take the Pokémon, and while the Pokémon is 'in your hand', press L and then R (to refresh the box) and voilà : your Pokémon will be duplicated (it'll be in the box, and in the hand) (fyi, not refreshing the box and dropping the Pokémon somewhere and trying to take the duplicated Pokémon WILL crash the game). Now that the box has been refreshed you can drop the Pokémon anywhere, and repeat the process as much you want.
* : This code will make the game think that 1 step = 255 steps (the result being egg hatching's steps is divided by 255). Might affect other things than egg hatching...
Set Trainer as Male (L+R)
Set Trainer as Female (L+R)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem