Command & Conquer 3: Kane´s Wrath Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
And this is going to sound really silly, but are you only pressing the F1 to activate the trainer and nothing else? If so, you also have to input the proper keys for the cheats you want as well. Once again, it may sound silly, but better to tackle the simple stuff first.
Couple of suggestions though if I may:
I'd like to see a couple of options in Campaign Mode - World Map. Those being
1) A Invincible Unit option that works, so that your strike forces aren't killed off by attrition;
2) A "Repair Base" key, where you select the base that just got hit by a enemy's superweapon and repair it back all the way in a single turn; other than that, a option to "Keep All Bases at Level 1" to prevent them from being nuked entirely off the map.
Now knowing how the World Map works in that mode, don't know if these are even possible; if so "id like to see them added.
also, unlimited ammo works absolutely fine
just click the unit, then press f6 i think it is, then select the next unit and press f6 for each one
the only problem ive noticed is in global conquest mode instant sidebar works for the ai aswell as you get nuked everyturn almost when usually it should take about 4 turns or something to be able to use it again, it works fine in the real time game but the global conquest mode seems to activate it for ai aswell
[Edited by MT4K, 4/6/2008 6:55:25 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem