Command & Conquer 3: Kane´s Wrath Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
2.Only ask Legit questions
3.You may ask more than 1 question in your post but wait for a response before you post another one.
4.Anyone can help answer questions but you half to make your answer make sense
5. Please give as much information on your topic, i have seen lots of things in the game but its sorta hard to recall them all
6. READ THE TRAINER TROUBLESHOOTER FOUND HERELink before asking trainer questions it gets annoying in every topic for us to post the same thing.
7. CHECK to make sure your computer will even run CNC KW... if TW runs then chances are your ok.....
Note:As of now only 1 of us has CNC KW Mission Questions are limited for now while we wait for our copies to show up
I had 6 Riflemen Squads and i attacked 2 squads of riflemen and they wiped out my squads in a matter of seconds, something is telling me that the game was made harder when it wasn't required.
Has anyone noticed this?
anyway just do this: hoover your mouse over enemy units and press either F2 which brings them back to normal or F3 which enables like 1 hit kill on selected enemy squad.
[Edited by LoopDaLoop, 4/4/2008 4:44:40 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem