sure, it would make you look awseome but at the same time dead.
this is why you stick with buggati's....
1) You wouldn't have such a car unless you would be sure you could handle the power
2) As if everyone can afford a $1.5m hyper-car these days instead of a $20k tuner... >_>
Meh. Most 20k tuners are wannabe's anyway. They are just little hatchbacks with subtle engine mods and a big ICE install, with huge aero kits.
Yeah but after some practise that skyline would own a bugatti in a straight line race.
Buying a supercar is alright, but John Bradshaw took the more hands-on approach
I have seen one well done Integra. It was red, white rims, a full body kit (that is actually in Forza Motorsport ) and a fully done interior. Some guy at my highschool had it. I've also seen one well done Civic, gold with a nice body kit but stupid shiny plastic looking rims. Also at my highschool.
In my area, its Vauxhall Corsa's, Citroen Saxo's and Fiat punto's exactly like that;
Cheap looking rims, Tailpipe from an exhaust manifold, to make it look expensive but really it does nothing exept for noise
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem