[Edited by 2hot4u, 3/11/2008 12:23:19 PM]
They'll never cost less than that. There are still about a hundred people waiting to get their Veyron. If anything, the prices will only go up. There was special edition of the Veyron called the Pur Sang Link
Someone bought it originally for 1.4Million Euros. That same person is now selling it for 3.2Million Euros.
Can't confirm that for you, but for a while Reeves Callaway built some machines that could do it easy. He'd take 'vettes straight from the assembly line, heavily customize it, body panels, drive train, motor, the works. Then release them as Callaway Twin Turbos, they earned the nickname "Sledgehammer". Callaways still going, last effort that I heard about was the C12.
- 2006 Lingenfelter Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Twin Turbo
- 2005 Saleen S7 Twin Turbo
- 2007 Heffner Lamborghini Gallardo 850TT
- 2006 Hennessey Venom 1000 Twin Turbo
- 2006 Heffner Ford GT1000TT
The Corvette, Viper, and GT all had over 1000 HP. I'd personally take the Gallardo though, it's so much classier and better as a car you can drive everyday.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem