Need for Speed: ProStreet Discussion
if you are then it means that you are respected by those of your inteligence and they are your pals...but think that there aren't inteligent people like you and you might find some people that are less inteligent than you are so a good thing to talk with this sort of people is lowering to their level of inteligence and bringing them up to your level slowly
and i didn't really mean to be rich as bill gates, but controllers aren't given out for free either and i don't have money to change my broken controllers every time. if i do buy an object then i want to buy an object that will last as long as possible not that is an outlandish affair. an outlandish affair would be to be rich and complain of the price of bread being too high for example
and if a sensitivity option is that expensive to install then i'm a lunatic. how come a sensitivity option is that hard to make? if not in this game then in the next to come cos PS showed it's treasures and few liked the game. and besides i think that even if it's more expensive to make a sensitivity option for a game, that's included in the price of the game and all that work will be payed back by selling the game
2) If you buy a quality controller and see to its condition in an appropriate manner, there's no reason as to why it should break down. Choose official manufacturers, not some third-party, minor organisation that just got lucky in the design department.
3) Everything in a video game is hard and expensive to design, engineer and then put into mass production. Frankly, I'm surprised they sell it at the price they do. Maybe they'll include a sensitivity option in the next game, I don't know. I'm not EA. But you could try your hand at writing a letter to them and asking them for one. But like I said before, it's pretty clear that keyboards suck for racing games.
On an unrelated note, I didn't intend to sound harsh, I was just speaking my mind. So I hope you didn't get offended too much, and I'm genuinely sorry if you did.
This game rocks!
better not hit a person in the head right away if they did something infantile like whining or something else, just tell them the truth in what they do...no need to accuse them in their negative parts if they accidentally reveal them
as for the controller part i bought my first steering wheel from Trust (don't recommend to "trust" them) and after a few weeks or so it decalibrated itself and shaking like crazy at the slightest movement and now i was planning to patch it up a bit so i can sell it and buy a new one from Logitech, but their designs of the wheels are somewhat...awkward and at first sight i thought it would be hard for me to get used with it
If that doesn't work, just buy a controller.
Anywho, no more joystick/keyboard nonsense. Back on topic.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem