Need for Speed: ProStreet Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Specialised basically means to be modified or altered in some way that makes it stand out from the crowd, for a certain purpose. It doesn't necessarily have to be a figure of representation of whomever created it. Again, I'll use the Audi R10 as an example - thee's no doubt it's specialised, but it doesn't reflect the designer's personality. It's been created for a reason.
" 1. To pursue a special activity, occupation, or field of study.
2. Biology. To develop so as to become adapted to a specific function or environment; undergo specialization.
3. To concentrate on a particular activity or product: The shop specializes in mountain-climbing gear." - Answers.com
So basically it means that EA will concentrate on a specific area on each car.
But whatever EA decides on, I just hope they scrap their pathetic attempt at realistic physics.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem