Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
*Note those above that u need internet to do EX. Updating.. or Mod... u can do by another computer and upload them by Disk for Flash drive or even cable to the other CP*
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars requires DirectX 9.0c. You can
install DirectX 9.0c by following the onscreen prompts during the
game's installation process.
REQUIRED SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:
· OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit; 64-bit versions of
Windows Vista are not supported)
· CPU (Single Core): Intel P4 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 2000+ for
Windows XP / Intel P4 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 2200+ for Windows
· RAM: 512 MB for Windows XP / 1 GB for Windows Vista
· Disk Drive: 8X or faster DVD-ROM drive
· Hard Drive: 6 GB or more of free space
· Video: DirectX 9.0c, NVIDIA GeForce 4+ or ATI Radeon 8500+
for Windows XP / NVIDIA GeForce 6100+ or ATI Radeon 9500+ for
Vista (Note: ATI Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI, NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX
cards not supported)
· Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card (Note: For Creative
Sound Blaster Audigy cards running under Windows Vista, Intel
P4 2.6 GHz CPU or equivalent, or multi-core CPU, required)
· Multiplayer: 2 to 8 players with optional voice support,
network or Internet connection required (Cable, DSL, or faster
Note: While you will be able to play Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium
Wars with the specifications above, play experience may improve
if you have additional RAM above the requirement. Please refer
to the section on Optimizing Graphical Performance in this ReadMe
file for more information.
Those are requirements...if you don't match them you will be unable to play.
Damn...No wonder why my PC was slow...
[Edited by Ratchet_Expert, 3/11/2008 10:08:55 AM]
[Edited by Ratchet_Expert, 3/11/2008 10:09:16 AM]
I downloaded the trainer version 1.05 since i have the 1.05 version of tiberium wars and everytime i use the trainer,
Tib wars crashes. Is there a bug in the trainer? Because without using the trainer Tib wars runs great on my machine.
Could it be because i use Vista?
Let me know what i could do please?
I tried running the trainer on 64-bit Vista and it crashed everytime I started the game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Increase Money
• Change Energy Consumption
+ 7 more options