Hellgate: London Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) there is only one other person who even put out a trainer for this game and they are having the same exact issues regarding experience cap, saving mega characters, etc. and their own set of 'problems' . at any rate, the mere fact that there is only two trainers for this game shows that it is beyond most trainer makers. i doubt we even see a third person put anything out remotely close to the features and work we have (or anything at all!) good luck to you if you try and a sincere congrats if you do!
2) the game is built to PREVENT HACKING. they did all this convoluted stuff to cause problems for people who try to reverse the code, figure it out. this trainer is one of my most proud trainers because of that fact!
3) we sincerely appreciate any feedback and also absolutely try to respond to problems that members post. if we cannot replicate your problem here then it becomes difficult to fix it. especially nebulous symptoms such as 'my system seems to crash more often the more i play the game' etc. how that would tie into the trainer becomes anyone's guess. at any rate, the feedback is welcome and we fix games all the time when we can identify a problem due to feedback. however, postings by individuals that attack us or put down our work, especially on a game of this magnitude, isn't going to get much of a good response, especially if they have no trainer of thier own for the game to show us 'what we did wrong'.
there could very well be more problems in this game (or our trainer) but i think we have just about put as much effort and skill into this trainer that is possible with the feedback we have gotten so far.
I know the trainer worked in the past cause I used the hell out of it, but not sure what is going wrong this time around.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• 1152 x 600
• 1280 x 960
• 1280 x 1024
• 1600 x 1200
• 1920 x 1200