Universe at War: Earth Assault Discussion
first i'm not english so i hope you understand me.
i have this game with the first patch, i have dl the good version of the trainer.
i activate the UAWEA-CH-ON for desactivate the live, next i run the trainer and i run the game.
a message telle me that the live is desactivate and the game launch, but when i try to push F1 at the menu of the game i heard no voice, i try several time and no effect.
when i look the trainer (when the game is launching) is say "uawea.exe loading"
and of course the trainer does'nt work for me.
if someone can help me thanx you
ps : it's my first message and i want to thx you all the staff of cheat happens for their works
[Edited by Pacda, 12/17/2007 3:06:59 PM]
[Edited by Pacda, 12/17/2007 3:11:35 PM]
No-cd fix can be obtained from sites like gameburnworld.com or megagames.com and it replaces your original game executable. It helps for compatibility on digital download versions and also eliminates the copy protection which can interfere with some trainer functions.
for unkwow reason when i shut off my firewall the trainer works!
thx for all!!
But, it creates several problems with the Novus campaign (haven't got further yet ^^) - be warned, spoilers may follow:
* On the mission where you're supposed to collect 7 portal pieces and get them to the transport - they're supposed to disappear (by some sort of ray from the transport vessel) but they don't. The vessel is quite bugged up itself too. (Showing all the portal pieces attached to it before they're actually there.)
* On the mission aboard the Hierarchy vessel - the three generators which gets sabotaged are unrepairable, due to the fact that they've got too much health already.
Couldn't you lock the health at 99% or something instead, so it's possible to turn the option off and repair the generators, and then turn it on again?
This way the extremely ugly health bar will also be smaller.
* you can still win after collecting 7 pieces
* yeah...you can't use it in this one...But it should be easy because you can take care of the 2 Walkers quite easily in the beginning without losing much troops.
can I still hope for the instant abilities and instant build...cause it took 4ever? thx
[Edited by dkrule, 12/18/2007 9:30:30 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Troops
• Invincible Army
+ 2 more options