Medieval 2: Total War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Tried even running a few turns maybe it needed to catch up?
Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?
Also, if you have the Kingdoms add-on, you should check the threads on that board for specific issues related to having both games installed.
I am using Windows XP SP2. The Game I have is Medieval Total War II with Kingdoms expansion pack.
The Trainer for Kingdoms works. It is just when I try the 1.3 Trainer in MTW II that the game crashes.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• One-Turn Construction
• Maximum Recruits Available
+ 3 more options