The Sims 2 Discussion
select music you want to play> make sure its MP3>go to My Documents>EA Games>The Sims 2>Music> put selected MP3 files in one or more files you want (etc.classical,collegerock...) and when you're playing go to options under the audio find the genre in which you have put the MP3 files (etc.classical,collegerock...) and deselect all SIMS 2 original music. Now buy stereo turn it on and put on the genre you selected.Your music must play.
i had to download a converter to change the music files. my music now works in the sims. ty everyone!
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 9:40:57 PM
Cheat Happens Premium
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• +13 options Works with v20