Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) you cannot attach a debugger to it (well you can if you trick it, but if you breakpoint with the debugger it will immediately crash) which limits what i can do regarding tracing and reversing.
2) if you write even one byte into the game code within memory, the game will eventually detect it because it scans the entire game code regularly. it will then crash
3) certain items are garbled or encrypted so that they aren't easy to search for.
because we don't like to "crack" the games (could be used for bad purposes) we are stuck trying to make a trainer that would not get around the protections if possible, which limits what i can do.
at any rate, at this point i only have an infinite health option worked out and it isn't even stable at this point so it might be only one or two options in this trainer if we make one at all. i don't want to spend too much time on this one game and then get behind in all the other games/patches/demos that are out / coming out.
just letting ya know-
Thank you for your work.
hopefully can work out some more option when have more time.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem