Gears of War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I think it have to do with editing game config file ...
I'll try it and i'll post as soon as i find anything ..
But there's too many commands that you can't use, AND, apparently, even by typing "set" in the console (let alone set and a command) it makes LIVE unusable ie you can't go online (even if the command that you wanted to try out wasn't a cheat of any sorts)
Haven't tested this yet, but you could try to get more heatlh then type
set WarfareGame.Pawn_COGMarcus DefaultHealth 99999
set WarfareGame.Pawn_COGMarcus GodMode TRUE
could work :/ (HA! Fat chance!)
I'll try it out later for myself.
BTW Here's a link to a thread where I found most of that out:
[Edited by Caboose666, 12/4/2007 8:04:16 AM]
BTW the -
set WarfareGame.Pawn_COGMarcus DefaultHealth
- Worked, but to get it to work you need to start off with something lower (ie 500) and then work your way up because of the whole recharging thing, if you put it right to something high then you'll just notice the crimson omen all the time on your screen :/ (glitch I guess, would be easier if you could just edit the ini files but we all know that's not possible at the moment)
It wont protect you from instant kill things like the berserker and the chainsaw though...
You can do this to Dom too, but I didn't manage to get it to work for Gus or Baird or anyone else though...
set WarfareGame.Pawn_COGDom DefaultHealth
set WarfareGame.Pawn_COGDom DomAIHitPoints
[Edited by Caboose666, 12/4/2007 9:55:35 PM]
Apparently setting your health up to 99999 IS enough to survive a berserker attack (and more).
So that narrows the list of things that can kill you down a little (Only thing that I can think of is the chainsaw :/)
set WarfareGame.Weap_AssaultRifle MaxSpareAmmo 99999
set WarfareGame.Weap_Grenade MaxSpareAmmo 99999
set WarfareGame.Weap_SniperRifle MaxSpareAmmo 99999
set WarfareGameContentWeapons.Weap_Bow MaxSpareAmmo 99999
^^All of them works (You can try out other weapons, but I didn't bother since those are the ones I use almost always)
Using these cheats will disable gaining of certain achievements.
[Edited by Caboose666, 12/6/2007 10:18:21 AM]
I can't remember the path on XP but on vista it's similar to username/Documents/My Games/Gears of War for Windows/Wargame/Config/
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• No Reload